Saturday, March 14, 2009

super comfy beds

I'm certain that everyone who reads this blog can relate to how wonderful it is to climb into a super comfy bed after a long day. Unfortunately, my bed in my apartment is not nearly as comfy as many other beds i have slept in, but it still feels so excellent to feel those alligator sheets wrapped around me.
I feel as if i should bring up another simple pleasure: falling asleep next to someone.
to quote myself at Abrio's last quarter: "It's really nice sleeping with someone you really like."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post.I'm happy for you that your comfortable with your bed at your apartment.Thanks for sharing us your thoughts about the comfy bed.Yeah your right, its really more comportable and fun that you can sleep with someone you like and someone you LOVE.

Hope I can hear anything from you soon.Looking forward for your new post;

Keep on smiling and good luck!